Sky Parsi Engineering & Consulting (SPEC) Corporation, is an emerging corporation specializing in the fields of mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP), and energy engineering. The founder and President of SPEC, Saman Parsi, PE, retains over 22 years of experience in MEP and energy design and has built strong relationships with a diverse client base which continues to drive SPEC forward in the public and private sector markets. Our team of engineers present a history of implementing innovative engineering solutions, as well as energy conservation, energy upgrades, and renewable energy solutions for a diverse range of clients. Our goal in energy engineering is to transform the current and evolving built environment into one that is both environmentally responsible and economically advantageous.
SPEC serves federal, state, municipal, and private clients, which extends to educational, institutional, healthcare, civic, transportation, industrial, hospitality, mixed-use, and commercial projects.
We are looking for a talented Electrical Designer/Drafter to join the SPEC team and to become an active participant in SPEC’s successful future.
Our office is strategically located in Orange County, Newport Beach, California to ensure we are readily accessible to clients and projects throughout Southern California.
Why Choose SPEC?
We are excited to be an emerging MEP consulting firm with a core team of highly experienced professionals in established business relationships in the industry. However, SPEC has a different approach to success. We are dedicated to building a strong foundation of values exhibiting employee, client, and the earth’s environmental future for years to come. We want to create a company and culture that attracts, develops, engages, respects, supports, trains, and retains elite talent with grit, grind, and a competitive drive! To do this, we are seeking an Electrical Designer/Drafter.
The SPEC team encourages caring, driven, and talented Electrical Designer/Drafters who want the opportunity to contribute to the company’s growth and solve our client’s issues with customized design initiatives as we seek to provide extraordinary customer experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Generate electrical drawings in AutoCAD and/or BIM REVIT (Experience in electrical design and some knowledge of HVAC design is a plus).
Utilize best design practices, following the industry standards, conforming with the code requirements, and making informed design decisions.
- Be able to work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Communicate in a clear, open style with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- Create functional and elegant design solutions.
- Design and engineering to exceed our client’s expectation and to the company standards.
- Conductive site visit, building audit, and facility condition assessment.
- Take initiative to provide healthy input and feedback in the team or departmental discussions.
What You Will Learn:
- We will help and guide you in every step to improve your design and engineering knowledge and we will support design initiatives and practices that are toward achieving our company and client’s goals.
- Understand the best electrical design, energy conservation measures, and engineering processes and solutions.
- Implement best practices that leverage the company’s growth and expansion plans.
- Collaborate with team members on electrical and energy design and drafting ideas and performance.
- Help the company to create positive experiences, connect with, and maintain meaningful relationships.
- Become our brand expert via interactions with the current and potential clients.
- Work to identify ways to meet the needs of our clients.
Why you will be glad that you joined SPEC:
- You will become part of a company that believes in investing in its employees’ personal and professional growth.
- You will work hard but also play hard by enjoying fun tours, wellness activities, and company’s events.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in employee and leadership development trainings that help you to navigate your career opportunities with the company and in the future.
- You will work in a culture that has a supportive co-founder and CEO, and smart teammates who demonstrate care.
- You will experience the joy of collaborating with an amazing team that will result in higher knowledge in the industry.
- You will work in a very positive environment that encourage you to execute your ideas.
- You will be able to do your job to the best of your ability in a vibrant open office that exudes energy, compassion, and caring for the team; All for team and team for all!
- You will grow and feel better about the work that you get to do every day, and you will be treated with kindness and respect that is hard to find in many places.
For consideration, please email your resume to Contact@speccorporation.com with “CAD/REVIT Designer/Drafter” in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified, nor as the list of employee’s right and benefits. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.